Monday, June 30, 2008

i did not, however, fist bump my wife

Generally speaking, I have a strong dislike for reading about people's dreams in their blogs followed by their own strange interpretation of what their subconscious must be trying to tell them with it. So if you don't want to read any further, I hold no grudge.

I had a dream last night that I had done everything I ever wanted to do and was receiving awards for my efforts. Instead of making up weird people like I normally do, this had my real friends and my real family congratulating me and beaming with pride. I was successful, loved what I was doing, and the dream was strong enough that I had very real memories flooding through my head as I thanked all of the relevant people.

Waking up to an early AM call that turned out to be a wrong number is normally annoying enough. Being pulled from that and into my current professional state by an early AM call that turned out to be a wrong number was truly a kick in the pants, though. I'm going to be messed up over that for at least until lunch...

No comments: