Saturday, August 30, 2008

what was i going to do, also blog about how Obama knocked one out of the park?

I don't know that I have anything to add that can make this picture of Republican Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin that could make it any funnier:



The talking heads on my television box all seem to say that picking her helps John McCain's "maverick image." Honestly, if I wanted people to call me Maverick, I'd pick this guy:



He even has experience "keeping up foreign relations."*

*"You know, the finger?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good gracious. Y'know, I lived most of my childhood in Alaska. We really do *not* decorate with bear skins and snow crabs... maybe a moose antler here or there, but in a *totally* tasteful manner... lol

Honestly, I'm at a loss for words, and for so many reasons.