Monday, November 24, 2008

they will pardon a tasty swamp bug on thanksgiving

I have no concept of how long this has been floating around the interwebs, but there are some photos of the contested ballots in the Franken/Coleman senate election in Minnesota.

Of particular interest to me is this bad boy right here:



Is there more to this than meets the eye? Does this voter know something about Al Franken and the other candidates he or she voted for that we don't? Is there a secret cabal of lizard people infiltrating - nay dominating - our highest branches of government?

I, for one, welcome our new lizard overlords.

1 comment:

Chris Ayers said...

I always new the Sleestaks would make their move eventually...I just thought it would be in a violent attack, not utilizing our traditional, ballot based democratic process. Very crafty, those Sleestaks.