Friday, April 1, 2005

poop

My father tells me that my great grandmother's favorite word in the English language was "horseshit." Dogshit sounds funnier, I always thought, but I may never laugh when I hear it again. So Grandnanny, I shall never mock your choice of swears again.

I kenneled the puppy. I kenneled him good. They know how to take care of him there. They will do all the things that I either couldn't do or didn't know to do. As a result, the puppy will probably poop when he's taken out to poop and not in the middle of the night. Either way, I know for sure that the poop will not have to be cleaned up by me.

It's been a learning experience. I learned that the reason I loved my dogs so much is that they were lazy, lazy dogs that only wanted to play on a once-a-day basis (if that much).

No comments: