Thursday, April 17, 2008

excuse me sir, but i believe that those chickens are malnourished

Some people have words or expressions they wish they could work into their everyday vocabulary. Let's be honest, so do I. I wish I could remember to call things "power rad" or occasionally refer to friends of mine as "Hoss." Heck, just watching Juno and hearing Rainn Wilson say "home skillet" made me want pull "home slice" out of of the vocabulary mothballs and get it into regular use. Unfortunately, I have failed on all fronts.

However, if I want to add little things to my life that involve multiple people, I can charge my friends with the task of helping me incorporate them. Then I can blame them when I fail to properly bring them in. So, my friends, here are things I would like to start doing - preferably in the most public and obnoxious places possible.

This is an oldie, but a goodie. At one point, Ross White and I used this one to celebrate goals at Carolina Hurricanes games. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Hungry Chickens:



Next up, also from Scrubs, I want this call-and-response to happen at least every other day until it gets old. What does come before Part B?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man, I haven't seen the Hungry Chickens goal celebration in ages.

Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

I will help you whenever I can. Truth be told, there are a bunch of call-responses you can use from Scrubs. Man, I love that show!